Wednesday 15 December 2010

Synoptic Day

Finally the day has come... It synoptic day and in my case filming day! From last year I decided this day was best day to try and get all my final filming done! Well not all at least MOST and it actually went to plan... I had tired and tested the shots out before-hand so I had practice on how exactly I wanted to shoot them. Everything was going to plan all my actors and actresses were available surprisingly and I decided on who I wanted to use in my film before unlike last year where it was a last minute thing (although some turned up late it did in fact give me a chance to sort other things out like props etc). Baring in mind some had lessons I decided to film the part of Sana who plays the extremist first as she had frees in the morning.

The photos I had taken were not the one I actually wanted so I planed to retake some photos however this did not go to plan. Filming took up the whole day and 5:30pm; I was STILL filming parts of the detective bits.

So after continuous reshoots and bossing around I managed to turn my good friends into enemies well almost... but good things come to those who work hard-I got all the shots I wanted done. However, I decided I wanted to shoot some shots with female and male character again as the intimacy between the two was not quite how I wanted it. Now I was thinking editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment